ABOUT TWO-THIRDS OF PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT THE COST OF CHRISTIAN LIFE COACHING
Your overall cost is based on factors such as:
- What you want to accomplish through life coaching (influences the number of sessions).
- The total number of sessions (affects the total cost).
- How often we meet (determines your monthly cost).
- Your budget (governs how often we meet).
THINK OF LIFE-SKILLS COACHING AS A
PERMANENT INVESTMENT IN A BETTER LIFE
Here are a few questions to ask yourself about your commitment and readiness for Christian life coaching:
- What would it mean to you to achieve your goals and have the life you dream of? What are you willing to do to have that life?
- What are you willing to give up to have a better life? For example, how much time between sessions are you willing to invest in practicing what you will learn in coaching? The more you work to grow, the faster it will happen.
- How much is it worth to have the Abundant Life God wants you to have? To fully become the person God made you to be? To know God better? To have more love, joy, and peace in your life? To improve your relationships? To overcome obstacles to Abundant Living?
What can you buy or pay for that will lead you to God’s true, lasting happiness? Only learning God’s way of living will give you his blessings, and Life Skills Coaching is the fastest way to learn it.
MANY PEOPLE SAY THEIR INVESTMENT IN COACHING
WAS THE BEST-SPENT MONEY OF THEIR LIVES
Weigh the value of the empowerment you will receive from having more of God’s blessings against what you invest in your coaching. Read the Testimonials page for proof that my coaching is of real value to people.
How effective is my help? Life Skills Coaching is so worthwhile to my clients that they refer family, friends, fellow church members, and co-workers. For example, a factory owner pays for my coaching for his employees as an employment benefit. Some churches share the cost to enable their members to receive my coaching.
75% of my active clients are former clients who have returned to learn more, or new people who are referred to me by satisfied clients or referral sources who trust my life-transforming coaching.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THEY WISHED THEY HAD
STARTED COACHING WITH ME YEARS AGO
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Life changing, empowering master coaching based on my 35 years of expertise working one-on-one with thousands of people as a social worker, psychotherapist and addictions counselor, pastor, spiritual director, and Christian life skills coach. See the About Mark Gardner page for my qualifications and story.
- The satisfaction that you are working on becoming all that God made you to be.
- Fulfillment as you achieve your goals.
- More of the Abundant Life Jesus promised, including more of the fruit of the Holy Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, happiness, and the rest of God’s best (Gal. 5:22-23).
- My listening carefully to your needs and questions, and whatever you need to share.
- My seeking to understand you as a unique person.
- In your first session, you'll receive personal help with your unique situation to:
- Clarify the kind of life you want.
- Identify your life goals to have that life.
- Develop a plan to meet your goals.
- List what you need to learn.
- Identify obstacles that may prevent you from succeeding.
- In every session, learning God’s biblical principles and skills for life.
- Prayer for you and with you.
- My pre-planning each session for your greatest benefit.
- Between sessions, my considering what resources may be helpful to you.
- Access to me during regular hours by phone, and by voice mail and email 24 hours per day (I don’t charge for short calls or brief email responses).
- Appointments available Monday through Friday, mornings, afternoons, and evenings, depending on the day.
“Mark simply and profoundly offered me a safe place to unpack my thoughts and feelings and gain some much-needed clarity. I wholeheartedly recommend Mark Gardner as a Christian Life Coach and Spiritual Director.”
--Rev. Eric C. Anspaugh, Senior Pastor Florin Church of the Brethren, Mount Joy, PA
MAKING CHRISTIAN COACHING AFFORDABLE
I charge much less than most life coaches with my level of experience. Many U.S. coaches charge $200 - $300 per session, and top international coaches may charge $1000 and more!
Because this is a ministry for me, I want to keep it affordable while still being able to meet my family's and professional practice expenses. Most people find my fees affordable.
In your first session we will discuss fees. My standard fees:
- 30-minute session: $80
- 60-minute session: $160
We can discuss ways to work within special circumstances. For example:
- Meet less often (though less than once per month is not effective for most people).
- Work by email for the lowest fee: $40 per email reply).
One way many clients make life coaching affordable is by choosing to temporarily make coaching a priority over other expenses such as meals at nice restaurants, tickets to concerts and sporting events, movies, more elaborate vacations, etc.
I OFFER AN UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ON EVERY SESSION
I promise that in each session I will teach you the principles and skills we agree upon. Anytime that I fail to help you learn what you need, just ask for your money back.
Specifically, I guarantee that I will teach you how to apply the principles and skills you ask for. Of course, the results you get are dependent on how well you apply what I teach you and on your life circumstances, including what other people decide to do, so I cannot guarantee your results. However, I will help you to tweak your skills for maximum effectiveness.
FAQ: DO YOU OFFER FREE SERVICES?
If requested, I will provide one free introductory session for a new client, which is all many need. Beyond that, I do not offer multiple free coaching sessions.
I do offer many free resources:
- My blog
- Free Resources page
- Over 20 free bonus resources related to my book, Driving Through Heaven: The Complete Guide to Knowing God and Living in His Kingdom on Earth
- Facebook page
I also freely answer email questions and comments on my blog posts, and take phone calls seeking information about Christian living.
PLEASE DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER
TO HAVE MORE OF GOD’S BLESSINGS
CONTACT ME RIGHT NOW
TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE TELEPHONE SESSION.
I work with people nationally and internationally by phone and Skype
or in my Eaton, Ohio office.
Monday-Thursday 10 am-7 pm and Friday 10 am-5 pm (EDT)
(24-hour voice mail service)
EMAIL ME: Mark@GardnerCoaching.com